2014, 8th October
- A BCI challenge will be open 1st Nov.. The 3 best competitors will get a grant and the winner will be proposed to publish a full paper in IEEE TBME
2014, 3rd September
- Pr Karlheinz Meier, is professor at Heidelberg University and he will give a plenary talk on computational neurosciences. He is also co director of the European flagship Human Brain Project.
2014, 23rd June
- Prof Hugues Duffau, neurosurgeon and head of the neurosurgery unit at University Hospital of Montpellier will give a talk on brain mapping during awake surgery
- Prof John Rogers is currently Swanlund Chair Professor at University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign and will give a plenary talk on unusual electronic and photonic devices applied to biomedical fields
2014, 6th June
- Paper submission is open! 6 student travel grants are available. Best papers will be selected for journal publication in IEEE TNSRE/TBME (see “paper submission” for details).
- Prof Karl Deisseroth from Stanford University will give a plenary talk on the most advanced breakthroughs in optogenetics