Travel Visa

Do not delay in making VISA arrangements for entry into China if needed. Such arrangements are the responsibility of attendees and other participants and may take up to a few months.


Do I Need To Obtain a Visa

Complete information on whether or not you will need a Visa to enter China and if so, how to apply for a VISA can be found on the below website:

Conference Invitation Letter

If needed, please download the invitation letter to apply for Visa to attend NER’17.

U.S. Point of Contact Information (for visa application purposes):

IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference Secretariat,

445 Hoes Lane,


New Jersey 08854-1331,


Tel: +1-732-562-2673


*If you are an author and if your paper is accepted to the conference, then you will have access through Papercept for a more personalized invitation letter once your paper has been accepted by the conference.